Access Control Systems
The full definition of access control is the control of passage in an out of any area, something simply as a standard lock with a key is an example of a simplistic type.
With our unique innovative access control systems, you can fully manage people entering and exiting your building and keep track of them in real time.
This can also be uses to track your employees and is very effective at manging the safety of them and your workplace.
Whether you are looking to control people entering the outside of your building or at a location internally, we can create a custom plan to tackle these issues.
Our high tech systems can be used through mobile for employees, offering a card reading system and are cloud based for added security.
Advantages of Access Control systems for your Workplace:
- Can remove or replace keycards anytime instead of a lower security key option
- Restrict specific areas in your business and keycards can be set up to restrict you has access to these confidential areas
- They can be fully integrated with our systems in your building such as intruder alarms and CCTV. Some new technologies on the market can even integrate lighting or temperature.
- If valuables have gone missing in certain areas, the keycards can identify which employee entered at the time. With conventional keys this tracking is not possible.
- If your organisation has a lot of employees it might not always be easy to identify them. With the use of access cards, imposters will be identified more effectively.
- Multi-locations such as college campus buildings can offer managers multi access without any complications.
Access Control Products:
- Door Access Systems – keypads, biometric readers, door controllers
- Intercom systems – Audio intercoms, Digital Intercoms, video, wireless and GSM intercoms
- Gate Automation – GSM date openers, Swing detectors