Our systems can be integrated with existing access control systems or can be installed in new projects. With our unique innovative
access control systems, you can fully manage people entering and exiting your building.
Traditional access control systems quite often do not have correct records of people in the building due to tailgating etc. When it comes to emergency evacuations,
traditional access control systems will not have a record of who left the building. This leaves security, fire marshals and the emergency services with a dilemma of not really knowing
who is left in the building in case of an emergency evacuation. Therefor, emergency personnel can be put in unnecessary danger by looking for people who may have already escaped the building.
You can even provide the emergency services with access to your SPL system, so that they are aware of the current situation of who is still left in the building, while on route to your building.
When you need accurate, real-time information of who is in and who is out of your building at any time, you can depend on SPL.
- Can remove or replace keycards anytime instead of a lower security key option
- Restrict specific areas of your building and key cards can be set up to restrict who has access to these restricted areas
- If valuables have gone missing in certain areas, the key cards can identify who has entered that area at that time. With conventional keys this tracking is not possible.
- If your organisation has a lot of employees it might not always be easy to identify them. With the use of access cards, imposters will be identified more effectively.
- Multi-locations such as college campus buildings can offer managers multi access without any complications.